We are booking now for flu jabs. Please contact us to book yours if you are eligible.
- You can also book your child if they are 2 or 3 years of age.
- Children eligible for the nasal flu LAIV spray: All children age 2 and 3 years old; and
- Children in clinical risk groups aged 4 to <18 years* .
- Flu injections can be given to Children in clinical risk groups aged 6 months to <2 years, and aged 2 to <18 years for whom LAIV spray is unsuitable.
Flu injections are for:
- All those aged 65 years and over
- All those in long-stay residential care homes
- Carers; those in receipt of carer’s allowance or the main carer of an older or disabled person
- household contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline health and social care staff