Cricklewood walk-in service is closing on 30 June 2020, but the GP practice based at Cricklewood Health Centre remains open to new and existing patients. The NHS in Brent is reminding residents of the wide range of alternative health services available. And remember if you haven’t already, it’s vital that you register with a GP.
- Brent has 52 GP practices with several near Cricklewood. To register as a new patient call the practice of interest or visit their website.
- Get a GP appointment — telephone your GP practice or to request an online consultation complete the e-consult form on your GP practice website and hear back within one working day.
- GP weekend and evening appointments – call your GP practice or 111 to arrange.
- NHS 111 – if you are not sure where to go, or suspect you have coronavirus, visit https://111.nhs.uk/ or call 111.
- Pharmacy – ask your pharmacist for advice
- Northwick Park Hospital Urgent Treatment Centre – open 24/7 for urgent but not life-threatening conditions. It’s best to call 111 before you go.
Cricklewood walk-in service has been closed since March 2020 due to the pandemic.